Do you twitter? I don't. But I love following my friend's tweets and I'm considering signing up to broaden my communication with her and others. I also love the idea of having it on the sidebar of my blog for 'mini-blog-thoughts' cause I just don't get the big blog thoughts down enough. If I were twittering, my past week may have went something like this...
- Doing urinated nighttime laundry AGAIN. 15 days and counting the Little Boy is wearing underwear to bed.
- Switching back to Pull-Ups again soon.
- My Little Boy defines upbeat and postive. 15 days of wet undies in the morning and he still awakes with a big smile and "I'll try again next time!"
- Cleaning. Sorting. Cleaning. Re-arranging. Our house is about to go 'FOR SALE'.
- Off to swim lessons....Big Boy's newly found passion.
- Shadow boxing with my handsome Husband. Just another night of free entertainment once all 3 boys are 'night-night'.
- I love making my own baby food! The Baby Boy may just love it even more!
- Cleaning up to our nightly clean up song: Clean My Room by Imagination Movers. It's a fave!
- I may or may not whip out some old cheerleader moves when the music starts. Just sayin'.
- Boys are dancing to their favorite dance songs: Shake It and anything by Lincoln Brewster. There is nothing in common between those 2 choices. Nothing.
- My husband's bringing home Asian take-out. Yummers!
- Hitting the beach in the morning! Bring it.
Alright, that was good practice. Twitter here I come!