Go Buckeyes!


Comments

  1. Ahhh Love it! Can't wait to get my hands on that little guy again!
    Love Mamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! What a sweetie! As are all of your boys...and you!
    hug,
    Mama M

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it wasn't for the fumble! I watched the game Julz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Pic Jul. I'm surprised he's not wearing a longhorn outfit!
    I have to ask- did you get a new tv?
    My mom watched the game at a friend's house and had the "HD experience" for the first time. She was amazed.
    Oh, and I showed the "reunion" group your blog- They marveled how cute your kids are (and you and beau too)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that we are OU alumni but our kids wear OSU gear. where is our school spirit?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you.

Popular Posts