baby update

I would've never predicted to be facing so many options with my upcoming delivery of our third boy. But here I am, faced with many things unexpected, and all the while trusting HE expected each of them. Our growing baby boy 3 is breech. I'm about 37 1/2 weeks right now. I've been trying every tip to get him to turn on my own, including chiropractic care. Nothing has worked yet, but I will continue my efforts. In the meantime, we are having to move forward with some choices. There are many, but it basically boils down to letting nature take its course and if he's still breech at due date, I will have a c-section. My other big option is to have him next week. I would check in labor and delivery and the doc would attempt to manually turn him by external version. This is her placing her hands on top of my belly and manipulating him around. The catch is....if it works, then next she would put me into labor and we'd hopefully have him that day. Or, it doesn't work....we go home. Or, it puts him under fetal stress and I have a c-section.

I do ask for your prayers for him, God's best over it all, and wisdom as we decide what to do next. I can't wait to meet him!

Note on pic: I had to take the boys to my appt this morning. I equipped them each with survival bags of toys, snacks, and books. They loved packing up!


  1. aww Jul, You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

  2. I'm praying! I love you and your boys!

  3. You have a beautiful family! I love your picture at the top of your blog.

    All for Jesus,

  4. For you each pregnancy and birth has been so unique. For sure this one will be a great story to tell little E when he's big. I'm in continual prayer for clarity and peace in your decisions. And for a blessed birth.


Post a Comment

Love hearing from you.

Popular Posts