Happy Birthday Baby!

Blog fog. I've been in it. But no time like the present to demand its presence to lift and celebrate our Baby Boy turning ONE YEAR OLD. He's a pure joy. His brothers without a doubt were thrilled to be celebrating their brother's birthday. They wanted to help make the cake,

Photobucket



were my travel companions to pick out balloons,

Photobucket



and couldn't wait to sing to our big one year old.

Photobucket



It still seems shocking to me that the Baby Boy is one. It was pure sweetness to care for him as a newborn. He had a dramatic entrance into the world beginning 2 weeks prior to delivery. He was breech, then miraculously flipped, then we had to evacuate for a hurricane, then we returned, I went into labor, my water broke, 90 minutes later...welcome baby! He's still full of drama and emotional excitement for us. He is NOT happy in his highchair unless he has food immediately. He loves chasing his brothers' rev-up Monster Jam trucks all over the floor. He drinks his milk in that lovely super duper cute baby squatting position. He walks like Frankenstein, then drops and crawls. He loves his family. Photobucket

He looks at each of us and just smiles with delight. As we smile back at him, of course.

We had a quiet private celebration (although our house is never quiet) with one couple in attendance. Our family is endeared to them for their godly wisdom, love for Jesus in relationships, and the Baby Boy was specifically prayed for by them in my hospital room just hours before his delivery.
Photobucket


It was a lovely day of celebrating. Happy Birthday Baby!

Comments

  1. happy birthday, baby! i miss you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday indeed! Can't believe that all happened a year ago already. What a blessed day to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Eli! What a cutie and the family pic is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, sweet boy! I love the pictures of your growing, beautiful family. Love you all a bunch!

    Mama Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness!!! How I love all of you, my heart would explode if I tried to put into words! What a great family of Five!! Love the family pic. Love the teeth on that little one! I can't believe a year has gone by, from re-routing my flight, to the boarded up Toys R Us the boys and I visited! Can't wait to run, jump, giggle and give and receive big fat hugs! Happy Birthday Little E!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep forgetting to tell you, the cake is great! Love it! Great Job Cake Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved being there to celebrate Eli's b-day with him. What a delight to see how this little one has grown into such a cute, fun-loving boy with the greatest "melt-my-heart smile. : ) What an awesome mom you are, Julie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you.

Popular Posts